No one does better Alka Selter ads then the Thais it seems. Good idea and great execution. A bit subtle so did not see the stomach until I looked at both ads. Definitely not in your face kind of thing, but not boring either. A lot of digital and post, hell perhaps it all is. Remember the Last Superman movie were as a kid he runs through the field off corn or something like that. Then jumps… well the only non CGI bit there was his face at the point of the jump.
- Advertising Agency: JWT Bangkok, Thailand
- Chief Creative Officer: Pinit Chantaprateep
- Creative Director : Satit Jantawiwat
- Art Director: Teeravit kimsatra
- Copywriter: Taya Soonthonvipat
- Retoucher: Visionary
- Agency Producer: Nongluck Rattanapong