I am seeing a lot of vey clever adverting from Alka Seltzer. I think they are really giving even Nike a run for their money (stupid pun intended) with the number and quality of their ads. Who would have thought Pharmaceuticals make so muck money. (stupid sarcasm intended)
Ok, back to this print ad campaign, well its simple cute and quite funny. I love it. Really love the idea and insight of swallowing stuff to get out of a nasty situation. Then suggesting Alka Seltzer will solve everything.
- Brand: Alka Seltzer
- Agency: CLM BBDO, Paris
- Creative Director: Gilles Fichteberg, Jean-François Sacco
- Art Director: Paul Kreitmann
- Copywriter: Alexis Benoit
- Creative Supervisor: Edouard Perarnaud,Martin Darfeuille
- Illustrator: Paul Kreitmann
- Art Buyer: Sylvie Etchemaite
- 3D Design: PH-Print
Alka-Seltzer is a name owned by the German Bayer Corporation for a line of medications sold over the counter and taken by means of rapidly dissolving tablets that form an effervescentsolution in water.