“We have it your way Pickle in? Pickle out? Only you decide how you want your burger.”
Burger King associates their food with dirty, skanky ‘hos’ right?
Simple idea, nice execution. This campaign is just really interesting. I use to love the Mad magazines illustrations that were a bit like that. Most of them are really awesome. I don’t quite like the black & white one. Nobody will ‘get’ this piece unless they see the whole campaign together. That’s kind of unlikely.
Oh, when I think about all the evils of fast food, artificial colorant is on the top of my list.
- Advertising Agency: .start, Munich, Germany
- Creative Directors: Marco Mehrwald, Thomas Pakull
- Art Director: Roland Raith
- Junior Art: Nina Zinnhobler
- Copywriter: Bernd Nagenrauft
- Illustrator: Christoph Hoppenbrock
- Published: November 2007