The streets are yours.
I think it is quite dirty and unethical of Chevrolet Tahoe to do something like this. I mean it is all dark, dirty and shows up the worst in the City SUV driving. I can’t deny that it is insightful. This is the kind of reasoning some people have when they buy and drive a SUV in a city. Perhaps it is ok in Colombia?
Anyway, there is nothing nice or heroic about a grey and black image. So I do not know how this will really get people feeling good about buying a Chevrolet Tahoe. I would say it is equally a deterrent for most. Other then a brave I think this is quite awful.
But seriously, I am one of these assholes driving a SUV in the city and I think this is really bad and unethical.
- Advertising Agency: Sancho BBDO, Bogota, Colombia
- Creative VPS: Hugo Corredor, Giovanni Martinez
- Art Directors: Miguel Rojas, Andrés Montes, Alvaro Navarro
- Copywriters: Nicolás Nieto, Juan Felipe Rodriguez
- Illustration: Plastic Studios