“Live fast. High speed shopping diesel.com”
Diesel ads have a lot to live up to.
Maybe Cannes…maybe, some are definitely weaker than another here. I absolutely love the “Stitches“ and “Money Shot”. It’s the kind of humor and social ideas I love to shoot. Its dynamic, its rich, well styled, cool stories and it precipitates to humor.
I love it, some of this is so mad LA. The color and style are quite now visually really commercial as well as quite fashion forward photography. Really warm and bight with that little bit of oppressive blue-green “I am in the office” look that was big a year ago. Fantastic direction and photography getting the movement shot, it is really jumping at you. Also really funny detail like the mad golfer.
Great ideas, great execution. With really amazing social and stoical commentary.
- Advertising Agency: Marcel Paris, France
- Creative directors: Frederic Temin, Anne de Maupeou
- Copywriters: Eric Jannon, Dimitri Guerassimov
- Art directors: Nicolas Chauvin, Romin Favre
- Photographer: Laurie Bartley