Florida Coalition Against Human Trafficking, A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
What do you think of this public interest ad? It seems well directed and poignant, dark and disturbing. Great neon retouching job really looks the part. It’s a strong message but it really captures on the first look, literal & effective.
Oh, and by the way, stay away from my children you bad, bad man!
- Advertising Agency: Marca Hispanic, Miami, Fl, USA
- Creative Director: Armando Hernandez
- Art Director:David Cabestany H.
- Copywriter: Pablo Enriquez
- Illustrator: José Luis Manzur, Howling Monkey Studio
- Photographer: David Cabestany H.
- Other additional credits: Retouching: Norma García