There is nothing funnier then making fun of other animals… It’s a funny shot and it really has a great impact. A good, stand-alone image that will look really bad (poorly made/unrealistic) in 10 years. But then again we are in the age of iPod (as oppose to steam or industrial age): everything is disposable. There is a new model coming out every week right?
I am just wondering how they put it together. I see a landscape shot and then perhaps a couple of elephants photographed from every angle to give the digital team material with which to put things together. I mean it does not look real but that’s ok for an image with a bit of humour. If this was a serious one perhaps there would be some 3D models involved.
- Advertising Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Executive Creative Director: Gary Caulfield
- Creative Director: Glenn Alexander
- Art Directors: Alfa Aphrodita, Yogi Wiweka
- Copywriter: Glenn Alexander
- Photographers: Heru Suryoko, Leonardus Bramantya
- Designer: Aldo Khalid