This ad for Pizza Hut fast delivery service is very unremarkable but very clever. The ad suggests delivery so fast that you have to answer the door to get your pizza before you even get off the phone. This faster then fast idea is really fantastic.
The image execution is offcourse super plain, really boring actually. It is very minimal and carefully framed but it really does not look produced at all. It looks like a cheap and quick job; it looks like some indie movie home, very simple. But perhaps making this a good image would have taken away from the idea of the ad.
- Advertising Agency: DRAFTFCB Thailand
- Creative Director: Thawat Tangtienchai
- Art Director: Ekkavut Pinrode
- Copywriter: Panthep Sakolwitayanon
- Photographer: Studio 51, Chatchai Chaiterdsiri