There’s only 7% of the Atlantic Forest. Help preserve.
Just because Saatchi & Saatchi of Brazil put together (and not I did not say create)a set of print ads that will attract another glace does not mean their client SOS Mata Atlantica will get a lot out of this campaign. There is no insight of how to help, no call to action and I would say it is not even that very personal. Nothing here really tells me why I should care.
It is an eye catching set of images, you see a lot of things going on but because you continue scanning this monotone image for something to easily fixate on you spend an extra moment looking at this. That all a good news to the advertiser, but not that interesting.
It’s a nice visual campaign, better than many. But just because it is cool to check out in print does not mean it solved the client’s problem. Then again that is a whole lot more than some other advertising campaigns that are pumped out buy crappy creative’s around the world.
- Advertising Agency: F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi, Brazil
- Creative Directors: Fabio Fernandes, Eduardo Lima
- Art Director: Keka Morelle
- Editor: André Faria
- Photographer: Fernando Rockert
- Graphics: Jomar Farias
- Planning: Fernand Alphen, Dorian Dack
- Other additional credits: André Gustavo, Daniela Keller, Bárbara Ferreira, Luana Gregório
- Media: Marcos Formoso, Cesar Nery