I am Just sitting on the train to Barcelona from some late nights in Alicante to catch a flight to London and somehow appropriately came across these:
This is quite original ad campaign to come from India. By that I do not mean its amazing. Good or perhaps quite good sure but that as much as would concede. More importantly it feels almost original, this it quite impressive. It seems most of the stuff coming from India has a bit of a copyitis feel to it. But this, this is good.
On the other hand the black and white art is quite dull and boring and somewhat flat. The contrast seems quit ‘I could not be bothered getting this right’ feel about it. The shadows are so blocked up the tone remind me a little of some college photography class.
Still the ads do feel lovely and researched. I do like and appreciate this quite a bit.
- Advertising Agency: ideas@work, Mumbai, India
- Creative Directors: Zarvan Patel, Prashant Godbole
- Art Directors: Manoj Gorde, Shriram Mandale
- Copywriters: Roy Abraham, Kartik Smetacek
- Photographer: Tejal Patni