Looking at this Subaru car ad, I was just thinking why bother? It looks like the first days of Photoshop or something. It’s so obvious the car is done in post its ridicules. I hope at least it was one of these 3d jobs and not a real car shot. Than you have the clouts and dust, it has been bone better by the spam email you get from your friends were you have to find the face or something in the image.
But seriously if you take the car out and most of the faces some of these are really nice locations.
- Advertising Agency: Ade, Bogota, Colombia
- Creative Director: Nacho Martinez
- Art Director: Cristian Borrero
- Copywriter: Andres Cañas
- Photographer: Getty Images
- Illustrator: Naranja Cine Y Tv