Somehow they tried to look warm, dark and expensive, but to me the style looks like wedding photos by weekend warrior with camera. The vignetting and blocked up shadows is just so wedding style, really unpleasant retouching for this type of work I think. I do like the casting and wardrobe styling here, it’s not monumental but just right. I guess this is what saves the whole thing.
I can’t help but feel I am missing the meaning perhaps here. Who are these individuals?
- Advertising Agency: Rediffusion DYR, New Delhi, India
- Creative Directors: Daniel Upputuru, Abhinav Pratiman
- Art Director: Krishnapriya Dutta Gupta
- Copywriter: Abhinav Pratiman
- Photographer: Ajit Singh Padam