Fun lighthearted “ET phone home” cross “Hand of God” print. I really do not mind this ad at all. Sure there is not hell of a lot of insight in to product but I personally do not want to learn how glue works when flicking a magazine or pointlessly starring at an ad billboard on the tube to Piccadilly in the morning on the way to work.
To me the art looks quite cool, good, almost stunning actually. By the way how old is the ET movie? Will many or any people still remember and make a connection? I am just trying to remember how old I was when I first watched it. Is it about 20 years old?
Anyway cool little print ad, may work well for gen-x and older gen-y. Or perhaps everyone who is up on pop culture, you know the stuff that came before the internet for most of us.
- Advertising Agency: BBDO Bangkok, Thailand
- Executive Creative Director: Suthisak Sucharittanonta
- Creative Directors / Copywriters: Suthisak Sucharittanonta, Weerachon Weeraworawit
- Art Directors: Kajnarong Inpornvichitr, Raj Deepak Das
- Photographer: Chutavat Cherdchoo
- Computer Illustrator: Kajnarong Inpornvichitr
- Photography: Visionary