“Cargo is securely locked. Crew have no access to keys. The Far East’s most desirable export since 1932″
“Warning: Anti-climb paint. The Far East’s most desirable export since 1932″
“No Tiger Beer left onboard overnight. The Far East’s most desirable export since 1932″
Hokusai, Nice sample and use of Japanese print style.
I like this campaign. It breaks the typical beer-advert mould. But I think the lines could have been a little more polished. Are these 3 ads practically the same?
As opposed to other goods on all other ships these days where its ‘help yourself to our stuff’ kind of thing?
- Advertising Agency: CHI&Partners, London, UK
- Executive Creative Director: Ewan Paterson
- Creative Directors: Ed Edwards, Dave Masterman
- Illustrator: Yuko Shimuzu
- Creatives: Matt Collier, Wayne Robinson