“Well, at least he drives a Prius”
The Prius is so well known for being a “green car” that the only bad thing about it must be the driver. Although quite funny I don’t think this is a good way to position a car brand. They (Bed & Breakfast, USA) lock out every potential costumer who doesn’t have the slightest sense of humor.
There are a lot of things you can say about a car, perhaps ‘pick up dirty skans’ is not a top 10 seller?
Ok, I do actually like the first two (Prostitute & Killer ), they are great images if you don’t worry about piming the car for the client. Funny, looks good but still bad…
- Advertising Agency: Bed & Breakfast, USA
- Art Director / Copywriter: David Krulik
- Photographer: Luke Stettner
- Photographer’s Assistants: Jason Oneal, Po Ewing
- Wardrobe: Haley Lieberman