I think it is quite nice, maybe the nicer of the car ads I have seen of recent. It’s nice top light and looks so good suspended, makes it that much sharper… “Tuned” I suppose. To make the point the space and the suspension as well as the lighting look like gallery art insulation. I suppose the ad has nothing particular VW about it but I am nitpicking. Lovely isn’t it?
- Advertising Agency: DDB Stockholm, Sweden
- Creative Director: Johan Holmström
- Art Directors: Viktor Arve, Ted Harry Mellström, Simon Higby
- Copywriter: Martin Lundgren
- Model Maker: Nico Knudsen
- Account Manager: Andreas Hallgren
- Account Director: Lars Axelsson